I'm the real deal, and I care as much as you do.
I'm an experienced instructional designer, health/wellness/business blogger, and have 10+ years of experience editing in business and academic environments.
With a passion for learning, I've become adept in all areas of online business including web design and maintenance, graphic design, video editing, live workshop hosting, analytics, social media management and virtual assistance. Along with these skills, I provide exemplary and compassionate customer service.
I'm dedicated to staying current with the latest in content marketing and creation. I've taken business and writing courses with Seth Godin, Marie Forleo, Copyblogger, and others. I know what the best are up to and incorporate that knowledge into my services.
Highlights and Relevant Accomplishments:
- BS in justice studies from Arizona State University
- 10+ years experience working in marketing and development in academic and non-profit environments
- Award-winning Toastmaster
- Highly requested discussion facilitator for the ASU SafeZone LGBTQIA awareness program
- Conscious infopreneur teaching 2,000+ students on Skillshare.com how to pursue their creative dreams online
When I'm not hyper-focused on creating epic blog posts for my small family of clients, I'm taking long walks on the Oregon Coast with these cuties.